Emergency Vehicle Service
Maintenance, Repairs, and Parts for EMS Vehicles & Ambulances
Who do you turn to for reliable EMS vehicle service and ambulance repair? You can’t risk handing over your emergency vehicle service to just any auto mechanic. You need someone with the breadth of experience and qualifications to assess and resolve issues for both fire apparatus and ambulances.
Stations throughout New York and Vermont trust only the leading EVT and ASE certified mechanics at Nassau Fire Apparatus. Our team is trained to diagnose and repair a wide range of emergency rescue vehicle issues, along with offering the most comprehensive preventative maintenance diagnostics in the area.
From collision and custom fabrication to preventative maintenance and UL testing, Nassau Fire Apparatus resolves your ambulance repair and emergency vehicle service issues in a timely and budget friendly manner:
- Preventative maintenance services, providing repairs to any type of emergency, rescue or heavy commercial apparatus or equipment
- Factory trained on many specialty vehicles
- Cost analysis and assistance creating a scheduled budget on all types of fleets
- Heavy duty equipment body and frame specialists
- Factory trained and certified paint specialists on-site for PPG, Dupont, Sikkens & Sherwin Williams paints
We’ve been in the ambulance and EMS vehicle service business since 1962 and hire only certified trained mechanics. Our 12 technicians hold specialized commercial and industry based certifications including EVT and ASE. Additionally, we’re OEM factory trained and certified for Hale, Waterous & Godiva pumps, Weldon, Code 3, and Whelen.
When you need quality maintenance and repair services for your EMS fleet, trust only the best - Nassau Fire Apparatus. Visit our 15,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility on 120 Otis Street in West Babylon or call us at 877-538-8220.