Types of Rosenbauer Aircraft Rescue Fire Trucks
Panther 4×4 and 6×6
With a specially designed frame, coupled with Rosenbauer’s High Performance Coil Spring Suspension (HPCS), the Panther has the lowest center of gravity in the industry. That’s imperative when an emergency arises that is dependent on your vehicle’s performance. The Panther is ergonomically designed for simplicity and ease of operation with cabs that are spacious, safe and easy to enter and exit. Chassis functions are within reach of the driver, and all firefighting controls and functions are color-coded for easy identification. And with seating for up to five crew members, the advanced design of the Rosenbauer Panther makes it the logical choice for airfield emergency situations.
- Panther 4×4 / Air Transport: Panther AT is a low profile, narrow body for air transport purposes.
- Panther 6×6: Panther 6×6 Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting Firetruck including the High Reach Extendable Turret (HRET)
Airwolf Class 2 & 3
Rapid Intervention Vehicles are essential to providing fire protective services on airport grounds. The Airwolf series offers ARFF Class 2 & 3 vehicles.
• Expansive Storage: With maximum flexibility in design, you have the ability to customize your equipment storage to meet your specific needs on the Airwolf.
• Reel Mounting: Power reels can be mounted below the cab and protected behind aluminum diamond plate step well, allowing for easy and quick access.
• Rear Mount Pump: The Airwolf comes standard with a 250 GPM separate engine driven pump system mounted in the rear compartment, which provides customers with a shorter wheel base and increased visibility of the fire ground for the pump operator.
|Specification Options||Panther 4x4||Panther 6x6|
|Engine||760 HP Detroit Diesel||760 HP Detroit Diesel|
|Transmission||Twin Disc Electronic Transmission||Twin Disc Electronic Transmission|
|Capacity||1500 Water / 200 Foam||3000 Water / 400 Gallon Foam|
|Pump||R600 / 1850 GPM||R600 / 1850 GPM|
|Dry Chem||500 lb.||500 lb.|
|Exterior Turret Discharges||Rosenbauer 7300 Roof / Rosenbauer 7100 Bumper||Rosenbauer 7300 Roof / Rosenbauer 7300 Bumper|
|Weight||57,000 (loaded)||85,000 (loaded)|
|Acceleration||0-50 within 25 seconds||0-50 within 35 seconds|