Rosenbauer Tanker Fire Trucks
Through our partnership with Eagle Fire Equipment, we are the premier distributor for Rosenbauer Fire Trucks in parts of New York and New Jersey. We carry the complete line of Rosenbauer Tankers, custom and commercial.
Download the official Rosenbauer Tanker Brochure today!
Learn more about the different tanker fire truck options available through Rosenbauer.Download Brochure
Rosenbauer Tanker Options
When you’re fighting a fire, your equipment should be reliable and efficient. Rosenbauer customized tankers hold up to 3,600 gallons of water and feature quick, efficient offloading systems and high-powered to douse any flame. Whether you need a standard tanker fire truck or you require a combination pumper-tanker or more storage room for equipment, the Rosenbauer Tanker line can handle your requests.
Choose a commercial chassis tanker or build you own with a customization that fits your department’s needs. Additional available features on the Rosenbauer Tankers are:
- Commander Custom Fire Truck Chassis: Amp up your tanker with more interior cabin space for both front and rear passengers with loads of other features in this custom chassis.
- Dump Valve Options: Choose from either electric actuated or manual dump valves to allow rapid unloading of water.
- Green Star IRT: This reduction technology is the original auxiliary power unit engineered for the fire service.
- Drop Tank Options: We can customize your drop tank storage with features like metal frame side racks or enclosed power lifts.
- Fire Truck Bodies: Upgrade your fire truck body with rugged styles (EXT, FX, and CT)
|Tank Capactiy||Up to 3,500 Gallons
|Body Options||EXT, FX
|Body Material (Aluminum)||1/8", 3/16"
|Body Material (Steel)||12, 10 Gauge
|Pump Options||Rosenbauer, Hale, Waterous, Darley
|Pump Capacity||Up to 2000 GPM
|Custom Chassis||Commander, HME
|Commercial Chassis||All major manufacturers