Ambulance Remounts & Fire Truck Remounts
Money Saving Remounts from Nassau Fire Apparatus
What makes a fire truck or ambulance remount a good alternative to buying a new emergency vehicle? You can save close to $50,000 with a remount from Nassau Fire Apparatus!
Community service and saving lives is always the #1 priority for emergency rescue teams and first responders. However, budget is usually an area of concern for emergency vehicle maintenance and upkeep as well. It’s challenging to find ways to reduce expenses without infringing upon the safety and security of EMS workers or the public. A smart option to reducing costs while continuing to deliver the same level of superior service is a remount service for your existing fleet of rescue vehicles.
Our certified ambulance remounters and specialists revitalize older models to perform like new. We are experts at fitting an old ambulance on a new chassis. In addition, we have 3 in-house factory trained paint specialists for a seamless transition. Our painters have received training from industry leaders such as PPG Paint, Sikkens, Dupont, and Sherwin Williams.
Update your fleet with fire truck / ambulance remount services from Nassau Fire Apparatus:
- Chassis option remounts for Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, Dodge, International, Freightliner, Kenworth, and Peterbilt
- Over 100 “no complaints” ambulance remounts performed in our 15,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility with 14 service bays
- 2 high-tech spray booths that are computer controlled for the curing process
- Factory supplied mixing station / booth for any and all custom paints and stripping
- Custom vinyl lettering and stripping in-house on our site
Also, when you work with Nassau Fire Apparatus, you can rest assured that all work is done on our premises—we never use sub-contractors.
For more information about ambulance remounts or fire truck remounts contact Nassau Fire Apparatus today by completing our short inquiry form—we’ll respond within 24 hours.
Remounts and Conversions for Emergency Rescue Vehicles
Does your emergency vehicle require specialized, custom modification? Nassau Fire Apparatus is a national leader in custom remounts and conversions.
Whether your new vehicle conversion is to a first responder’s or chief’s car, our OEM approved remount and conversion experts deliver exceptional results. Our certified conversion and remount team have completed over 100 successful remounts that have not only met but exceeded our customer’s expectations and OEM warranties.
Some of our specialized ambulance / rescue vehicle remount services include:
- On-site remount demonstrators available for immediate vehicle delivery
- Free use of a loaner vehicle while we remount or convert your emergency vehicle
- The ability to change your Type I chassis to a Type III or vice versa while keeping the same module
Why spend thousands of dollars on a new rescue vehicle when you can remount? Call Nassau Fire Apparatus—the emergency vehicle remount and conversion specialists or visit us at 120 Otis Street in West Babylon.