Ambulance Remounts in New England
Nassau Fire Apparatus now supports all customers in the New England region!
With a history rich in experience and reputation, we are expanding the reach of our services outside of our usual New York and Vermont territory in order to serve a new customer base in the New England region. To initiate this expansion, Sonny Dove was recently hired to become the New England Ambulance & Fire Vehicle Remount Sales Representative. This position includes overseeing services in parts, refurbishing, ambulance remounts, and accident repairs in the New England area.
Sonny works from his home office outside of Boston and is ready and willing to meet with your organization about your ambulance remounting needs. Read our latest press release to learn more about Sonny and his experience!
Why should you consider Nassau Fire Apparatus for your next ambulance remount project?
- Chassis option remounts for Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, Dodge, International, Freightliner, Kenworth, and Peterbilt
- Over 100 “no complaints” ambulance remounts performed in our 15,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility
- 2 high-tech spray booths that are computer-controlled for the curing process as well as a factory-supplied mixing station booth for custom paints and stripping
- A convenient location for all New England customers (approximately 5 hours hauling from Boston on a flatbed)
- Have any future warranty work done locally by Nassau Fire Apparatus certified service centers
With a prime location to easily serve the East Coast, Nassau Fire Apparatus is ready to take ambulance remounting to the next level. Convenient, experienced, and equipped to handle any of your ambulance remount needs, Nassau Fire is a remounting facility you don’t want to overlook!