Ultimate Linings Truck Bed Liners
Started nearly two decades ago, Ultimate Linings was founded on needs in the automotive industry for high quality bed liner material. Since its inception, they have sprayed over 1 million applications!
Nassau Fire Apparatus is now an authorized reseller and OEM repair facility for Ultimate Linings truck bed liners!
Ultimate Linings’ spray on coating is unsurpassed in quality and effectiveness for the following reasons:
- Ultimate Linings sprayed on elastomeric polyurethane, polyurea, and hybrid solutions are 100% solids, VOC free
- They are designed for reducing maintenance costs and maximizing return on investments
- The Ultimate Lining coating can be sprayed onto virtually any type of equipment and substrate material, regardless of penetrations or shape, whether new or already in-service.
- The product can be taken to the limits of endurance in rigorous environments such as wheeled vehicles, commercial/specialty vehicles, fire/EMS/Ambulances, heavy equipment, vans/trailers and mass transit.
- The highly advanced formula of Ultimate Linings’ products has the highest amount of reactive polyurea to eliminate foaming during high humidity and high temperature weather, giving it a very high tolerance for extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Several chemical formulas as well as varied application methods are available to help find the right truck liner solution for you!
Call Nassau Fire Apparatus today to outfit your vehicle with Ultimate Linings or if you need warranty repair work done!
Ultimate Lining is definitely no newcomer to the business. They know what is needed to acquire happy customers for long-term relationships. Their client-base is very impressive, boasting big names like Chrysler, Toyota, Ford, and GM, who use Ultimate Lining exclusively for their truck liner needs.
You can be sure that when you are using Ultimate Linings that you are using the best product available for your truck liner. All of Ultimate Linings protective spray on coatings have the following characteristics:
- UV inhibitors to protect from UV fading
- Moisture inhibitors to ensure a quality adhesion to the substrate
- Each material lot is individually tested for quality and overall physicals
- MADE IN THE USA!!!